Wadowice is a small town located about 50 km (31 miles) southwest of Krakow. This is the place where on 18th of May, 1920 Karol Wojtyła, later Pope John Paul II was born. Town has a long history and many great architectural monuments. In Wadowice you can also visit the papal house and places to which John Paul II made his three pilgrimages.
How does it look like?
Our driver will pick you up from the arranged place (eg. hotel). You will then be transferred to the place of your destination. Our driver will ensure that you are not having any problems with finding yourself in a new place. He will then wait until you have finished sightseeing and drive you back at your place.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us. We are always happy to help.
It’s all included
- Picking up at you-choose location
- Travel convenience and security
- Tour transport in both directions
- Individual rides (whole vehicle is only at your disposal)
- All transport costs (fuel, parking fees, etc.)
- And we’re always ready to advise you in any matter
Once you are familiar with our offer, feel free to book.