Czestochowa is known for its monastery of Jasna Góra, where there is a beautiful the painting the Black Madonna. It is located about 130 km (81 miles) from Krakow. Every year, millions of pilgrims come to this place to see the painting of the Virgin Mary. This huge monastery falls also within the so-called Eagles’ Nests Trail.
How does it look like?
Our driver will pick you up from the arranged place (eg. hotel). You will then be transferred to the place of your destination. Our driver will ensure that you are not having any problems with finding yourself in a new place. He will then wait until you have finished sightseeing and drive you back at your place.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us. We are always happy to help.
It’s all included
- Picking up at you-choose location
- Travel convenience and security
- Tour transport in both directions
- Individual rides (whole vehicle is only at your disposal)
- All transport costs (fuel, parking fees, etc.)
- And we’re always ready to advise you in any matter
Now when you know all the details of our offer you’re ready to book.